Monday, July 8, 2013

Easy fajitas!!

Have you tried Tyson Grilled and Ready chicken strips yet? They are so good.  I have been trying to find ways to fix healthy meals in a hurry, and these Tyson strips have made it easy.  Today I made fajitas for lunch.  I fixed everything in the microwave.  Here is what I bought at the store to fix the fajitas.

1 bag Tyson Grilled and Ready Fajita seasoned chicken strips.
1 bag frozen peppers and onions
1 bag shredded cheese
1 bag shredded lettuce
1 container sour cream
1 jar salsa
1 pkg whole wheat tortillas

I microwaved the peppers and onions separately from the chicken because they take a while to cook in the microwave.  I just put them in a microwaveable container, and heated them in the microwave for about 15 mins. I am sure it depends on your particular microwave, so I would check them every 5 mins.  I layed out the chicken on a microwaveable plate and cooked it for about 5 mins.  I also heated the tortillas up for about a min.  Then we dug in.  A quick and easy way to start off a Monday. 

If you have any healthy meal ideas that are quick to make, please share.  I would love to hear others ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment