Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Making money online: Post 1

I have had several people ask me about the some of the opportunties that I have found online to make money.  I decided to focus this week on some of the opportunties I have found and some new opportunities that I am trying.  I wanted to start tonight by writing a few things that I have learned from trying different online opportunities.

1) Lots of opportunities exist- I was really amazed at all the opportunities available online to make money.  I just started searching for work at home opportunities, ways to make money online, and ways to make money from home.  There are tons of sites out there that the entire purpose is to present opportunities to help you make a few bucks or totally replace your income. I will list out some of the sites I have found most hopeful later this week. 

2) Research, Research, Research- There are tons of opportunities out there, but there are also tons of scams.  It is very important to research every opportunitiy before you try it. I personally have never paid any money to try any of the opportunties, but there are some opportunities that require you to pay for background checks and things like that. I did find what seemed to be some legitimate opportunities that charged background check fees. I decided not to do it, but you might decide it is worth it. I wouldn't pay any money you couldn't afford to lose.  Some things that I always check before signing up for something;
          1) What do reviews say- I always check to make sure there are recent reviews out there and
          see whether or not the reviews are positive or negative. There are usually always going to be
          some negative reviews out there but you want to check and see if overall the reviews are  
          positive.
          2) Read all the fine print-Make sure you read all the requirements, expectations, payout
          schedules.  With mystery shopping for example, a lot of them pay two months behind.  I
          didn't mind that because after the two months the checks started rolling in.
          3) Accept that everything may not turn out as planned-I honestly had really good luck with
          all the opportunities I pursued, but there were a few opportunities that I ended up just
          losing my time on. 

3)  Don't put your eggs all in one basket- I started out by trying opportunities in different areas such
as filling out surveys, mystery shopping, and doing some pay per task options.  Then I just figured out what I liked the best.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment