Sunday, February 3, 2013

Couponing in Conway, AR

Hey, I had a couple of people ask me for some couponing tips, so I will tell you what I know about this area.  My favorite couponing site is krazycouponlady.com.  The site takes pretty much all the guesswork out of couponing.  They have website, blog, and facebook page. I love all three. On facebook that constantly are updating with different savings options. They also do more than just couponing. I have gotten discounts on gas cards through them, learned about additional ways to earn extra cash.

Thing I like best about them is that they match up coupons and ads. They will release usually on Friday and Saturday all of the adds for Walgreens, Kroger, Target, Kmart, Staples, Walmart and other places. They will also tell you what ads are going to be in the Sunday paper.  This can let you know if you want to buy the paper for the coupons.

My favorite places to shop in Conway are Walgreens, Kroger, and Target.  They to me have the best deals.  I will write a little bit about each store below, but a lot of this same information can be found on the website listed above as well.

Walgreens-I was a little sad when they switched to the rewards card, but they still have great deals.  They have an app you can download  and it will keep up with all your rewards points. You earn points on your purchases and can redeem them for cash off your purchase. They also have register rewards. These are immediate reward dollars to be use on a future purchase. I have never found a time I couln't use them right then.  I got a lot of free stuff that way.  They also have coupon books that they put out each month. A lot of Walgreens stuff is overpriced, so be careful and don't buy overpriced stuff just to use your register rewards. 

Target-Target has a lot of great deals. Lately they have been running a lot of specials where you get target gift cards if you purchase so much. Target will stack one Target coupon with one Manufactur coupon.  Again Krazycouponlady.com will take all the guess work out that for you.  You can alsoget a Target debit card to save an additional 5% on all your purchases. 

Kroger-Kroger will double all coupons up to I believe 50 cents.  They release their adds on Wednesday. 

I will write more later about couponing and Conway.  I also get a lot of good deals at Staples. I check out the Harps ad, but haven't gotten as many good deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment