Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Are you interested in earning some extra money?

I am really enjoying doing this blog.  I enjoy it because it keeps me focused on my goals, and I get to share what I am learning along the way.  I have had several friends ask me about some of the opportunities i have found to make some extra money online.  I decided to focus the next seven days of blogs on that topic.  Here is the list of upcoming topics for the next seven days:

Tuesday-Tips to finding online opportunities and avoiding scams
Wednesday-Mystery Shopping
Thursday-Online surveys
Friday-Couponing, Rebates, and Trial period offers
Saturday-Task based money makers
Sunday-Work from home jobs

I would love to hear if anybody else has tried any online money making opportunties.  I look forward to posting in the next week.  I plan on only discussing opportunities that I have personally tried and received checks or payments from.  Thanks for everybody that has been reading my blog :) Hopefully together we can all reach our financial goals and have more of the life that we want. 


No comments:

Post a Comment