Sunday, November 18, 2012

Starting a blog!


I have tried multiple times in the past two years to start a blog. I love the idea of a blog, and think it would be a great way to share my life, adventures, and experiences with the world.  I have not, however, been very good at being consistent with blogging.  I haven’t really known what to write about.  But yesterday I got an idea for a way to create a blog that would also be a good hobby for myself, and a way for me to work on my long term goals as well.  So I decided I would utilize my blog to share what articles, resources, and ideas that I find on the following topics; health, spirituality, career, finances, organization, entertainment/adventures, and other experiences.  

 I am very excited. I am going to keep it short and sweet today.  Let the adventures and blogging begin…..This week I plan on writing about saving money this holiday season, and starting my New Year's Resolutions early:)

No comments:

Post a Comment